Seeking a CSPG Membership Director to join the CSPG Board of Directors
CSPG is seeking an individual to assume the role of Membership Director. The successful candidate will be appointed as a Director. The term is to January 2018 and can be extended either by seeking election ( a two year commitment) and/or by appointment (extending for one year).
You must be a voting member of CSPG.
The primary functions are:
- Strategically design a membership growth plan for the next three years;
- Improve the renewal rate;
- Attract new members;
- Communicate the benefits of membership to the wider Geological Community in Canada;
- Explore additional opportunities for enhancing membership benefits;
- Oversee and expand networking and social events and activities; and
- Oversee the Chairs of Committees under the Membership Director.
Please submit a brief CV with covering letter outlining your interest and aspirations in applying for this position to:
As with all CSPG Board positions, this is a Volunteer role and we are seeking to fill this position as soon as possible.