Devonian (Frasian) Cyclostratigraphy at Grassi Lakes Trail: Implications for Subsurface Reservoir Prediction (G21)
Take the short (one-hour) hike to Grassi Lakes above Canmore and discover the relationship between the surface exposures of Frasnian stromatoporoid reefs (Cairn/Southesk formations) and the subsurface Leduc Formation. This new guidebook incorporates excellent graphics and text to illustrate the surface-subsurface relationships, and is lightweight, and bound in waterproof covers. A road log is included with geological discussion of each stop.
Classic Field Guides of the Canadian Society of Petroleum Geologists - Volume 1 (G22)
The CSPG is re-publishing the most popular "Classic" Field Guides of the last 70 years, and is starting this collection with seven guides presented in binder format. More "Classic" Field Guides will be published on a regular basis, and can be added to this binder. The Field Guides included in this "kick - off" volume are:
- A Geological Guide of the Eastern Cordillera along the Trans Canada Highway between Calgary and Revelstoke.1971
- Calgary to Eisenhower Junction - Structural and Stratigraphic Overview.1982
- Structural Geology in Rocky Mountain Foothills and Front Ranges, Kananaskis Country, Alberta 1992
- Carboniferous Stratigraphy, Tectonics and Basin Development, Southwestern Alberta.1992
- Sedimentology, Structural Geology and Exploration History of the Mississippian at Moose Mountain, Southwestern Alberta Foothills.1992
- The Lower Fairholme Reef Complex at White Man Gap, Canmore.1993
- Geology and Palaeontology of the Burgess Shale, Yoho National Park, B.C. 1999.
List Price: $35.00. Member Price: $22.50