On your mark! Get ready, the CSPG & CSEG will be running our annual Roadrace and Fun Run this September.
Start time 6:00pm just north of the Eau Claire YMCA. The route will take you on an out-and-back course along the beautiful Bow River pathway, finishing at the Eau Claire YMCA.
Following the race, all racers, volunteers, and guests are invited to gather at the Calgary Curling Club, just north of Princess Island for awards, draw prizes, refreshments, and some friendly camaraderie. So if you are looking for a competitive race or just want to have fun, come join us!
The race is open to all members of the CSPG, CSEG, CAPL and the general public, however, space is limited to 150 participants. So register early to avoid disappointment! There will be NO late registration.
CSPG/CSEG/CAPL Members: $40 + GST
Non-Members: $50 + GST
Student and InTransition Members: $25 + GST (limited to 20 spots only)
Thursday, September 16 @ 12 noon. Absolutely NO LATE REGISTRATIONS.
Cancellations or name changes must be made in writing to Kristy.Casebeer@cspg.org before September 15, 12:00 noon. All refunds are subject to a 15% administration fee.
EVENT WAIVER - ALL registrants must read and agree below
RELEASE OF LIABILITY, WAIVER OF CLAIMS, ASSUMPTION OF RISK and INDEMNITY
By agreeing to this waiver, you waive certain legal rights including the right to sue. Please read carefully!
In consideration of permission, granted now or in the future by the CSPG to participate in the 2016 CSPG Road Race (The Event) which may include activities on roads, trails, pathways or indoors. For my participation in The Event on September 21, 2016, I agree and acknowledge that:
1. I have met all of the prerequisites required for participation in The Event.
2. I will abide by the rules and regulations imposed on the participants in the Event.
3. There are risks and hazards inherent in the very nature of The Event and that as a result of these risks and hazards, I as a participant, may suffer personal injury, even death, as well as property loss. I nevertheless freely and voluntarily assume the aforementioned risks and hazards accordingly my participation in The Event shall be entirely at my own risk.
4. I waive any claim I may have against CSPG arising from my participation in The Event and agree to indemnify and hold harmless CSPG for any claim, including any claim for medical services arising from my participation in The Event.
5. CSPG may secure such medical advice and services as it, in its sole discretion, may deem necessary for my health and safety and I shall be financially responsible for such advice and services.
6. This RELEASE OF LIABILITY, WAIVER OF CLAIM, ASSUMPTION OF RISK and INDEMNITY is binding on myself, my heirs, my executors, administrators, and successors.
7. I am of legal age (over age 18), and have had sufficient time to read and understand what I am agreeing to.
Steps to Register
1. Sign in with your CSPG account or create a new account (right side of screen)
2. Click the "Register Myself" button
3. Choose your registration option and click the ADD button
4. Answer survey questions and CLICK SAVE RESPONSES
5. If registering a guest click Register Someone Else, enter contact information in pop up window and click Save & Close; follow steps 3 and 4 again
6. Click Proceed to Checkout
7. Fill in your payment details (VISA or MasterCard only)
8. Click Submit Order
9. You will receive a confirmation/receipt via email
Kristy Casebeer, 403-513-1233 or firstname.lastname@example.org