2-person teams. Enter with a partner of any skill level for three 9-hole matches against other teams of equitable skill level.
Elbow Springs Golf Club, Calgary
CSPG member individual: $169 + GST
CSPG member team: $338 + GST
Non member individual: $189 + GST
Non member team: $378 + GST
CSPG member and non member team: $358 + GST
6:00am - Breakfast
8:00am - Shotgun start
12:30pm - Lunch break (included with registration)
4:30pm - 19th hole
5:30pm - Awards dinner (included with registration)
All cancellations must be made in writing to Kristy.Casebeer@cspg.org
prior to June 4. All refunds are subject to a 15%
administration fee. Substitutions welcome.
Kristy.Casebeer@cspg.org or 403-513-1233
Steps to Register
1. Sign in with your CSPG account or create a new account (right side of screen)
2. Click the "Register Myself" button
3. Answer the question about agreeing to the event waiver and click Save Response
4. Choose your registration option and click ADD
5. Answer any questions and click Save Responses
6. Click Proceed to Checkout
7. Fill in your payment details (VISA or MasterCard only)
8. Click Submit Order
9. You will receive a confirmation/receipt via email
More information will be sent via email to registrants approximately one week before the tournament.
All registrants must read and agree to the following:
RELEASE OF LIABILITY, WAIVER OF CLAIMS, ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND
INDEMNITY. By agreeing to this waiver, you waiver certain legal rights
including the right to sue. Please read carefully!
In consideration of permission, granted now or in the future by the CSPG to participate in the 2018 Classic Golf Tournament (The Event) which may include activities on the golf course(s), driving range, chipping area, or indoors. For my participation in The Event on June 21, 2018, I agree and acknowledge that:
- I have met all of the prerequisites required for participation in The Event
- I will abide by the rules and regulations imposed on the participants in the Event
- There are risks and hazards inherent in the very nature of The Event and that as a result of these risks and hazards, I as a participant, may suffer personal injury, even death, as well as property loss.I nevertheless freely and voluntarily assume the aforementioned risks and hazards accordingly my participation in The Event shall be entirely at my own risk.
- I waive any claim I may have against CSPG arising from my participation in The Event and agree to indemnify and hold harmless CSPG for any claim, including any claim for medical services arising from my participation in The Event.
- CSPG may secure such medical advice and services as it, in its sole discretion, may deem necessary for my health and safety and I shall be financially responsible for such advice and services.
- This RELEASE OF LIABILITY, WAIVER OF CLAIM, ASSUMPTION OF RISK and INDEMNITY is binding on myself, my heirs, my executors, administrators, and successors.
- I am of legal age (over age 18), and have had sufficient time to read and understand what I am agreeing to.
- I agree that the Field Seminar Waiver and the agreements it contains
will be governed in all respects by and interpreted in accordance with
the laws of the Province of Alberta and I hereby irrevocably attorn to
the jurisdiction of the Courts of the Province of Alberta.